Subscription: from trial to one-time?

So I have just started my 14-day trial subscription, but I intend to buy the one-off.
I don’t see how in the app. (Well, it’s new, after all.)

It suits me better to do this now than have the trial convert to the yearly one.
QUESTION: How to proceed?

Hi @ChrisLaarman,

Thank you for writing to us.

This is how you can manage your subscription:

1. Tap on this link from your iPhone or iPad: https://apple.co/2Th4vqI

2. Then, look for “uMake” and tap on it

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Evi

Thank you, Evi, but the one-off option doesn’t appear then!

image|374x500

Maybe I should cancel the subscription from that pop-up screen, in order to be able to have the one-time option shown?

@ChrisLaarman Right, you cancel it from that screen, then wait for it to expire (June 30th), then you’ll be able it re-subscribe or purchase the one time payment

Thank you, Evi!

But why would I need to wait until June 30th? Can’t I cancel today and purchase one-time, also today?

(Yes, it actually is an Apple matter, not a specific uMake one. But others on this forum may be served by finding it discussed here.)

That’s how the App store works (out of our control), but the good thing about it is that you can still use uMake for free until the 30th, even if you cancel now. After the 30th, the subscription screen will show up again and you’ll be able to purchase the one-time payment option.

Thank you, Evi!

I have just canceled. I may well have other things on my mind until I do the one-time purchase.

Thanks for letting us know! If you have any questions or facing any issues, please contact us.