I took some time to experience your great App and wrote down what came to my mind.
I would like to share my thoughts with you.
- missing import function with inapp browser for icloud etc
- custom linteypes for precision (line width, dotted, color, etc.)
- custom linetypes for freestyle mode (pencil, pen, airbrush, marker with colors etc like procreate) (easy to develop and makes possible to draw directly in app like procreate)
- other symbols for views (written)
- Faster animation for menu in out
- Grouped objects are displayed in lower quality caused by intersecting surface edges
- Edges and polygon surfaces are intersecting and not displaying well
- choose display quality (increase Polygon density of obejects for better renderings)
- Very large symbols inside playground and photo panel
- Apple pencil mode deactivates automatically when it disconnects
- Possibility to lock view!!
- higher display resolution, higher FPS
- higher pixel resolution of especially the tool symbols, maybe rethink the design of all symbols, because the may be confusing a little)
- Curve endings not snapping to surface edges when moving
- When deleting hole, there is remaining one surface
- Ability to activate and DEACTIVATE automatic Intersecting objects behavior
- Multi selection tool should select objects intersecting with lasso (maybe like in every program on a computer, selecting to the right and selecting to the left does the difference)
- Join curves or surfaces instead of grouing (grouping works well by using layers)
- When clicking on edit curve, add functions like add control points, delete control points, split at point, blend to another line with tangency and curvature settings
- Blend surfaces with tangency etc
- Lighting as material (point light, area light, spotlight) better rendering engine in general
- Reflection, object shadow and ground shadow not working well
- New ipad pro has excellent power for professional rendering engine, is there any distributer who wants to integrate or develop for ios?
in general, try to focus on you special feature and improve sketching (like in procreate), improve modeling (like shapr3D), improve rendering (like PC applications, but boost that into AR).
This would revolutionize everything, an d you made the base for it! Great guys, very good work! Keep on going fast!
I hope this helps you in any way!